If you suffer from sundamage, pigmentation, dehydration, skin thickness, uneven skin tone, dull
and life less skin, breakouts, acne and congestion then an XY Skin Peel may just be the ideal treatment for you.
Forget the word ‘peel’ and think of deep and thorough exfoliation and stimulation. Skin correction at its finest is achieved through the correct use of ‘peeling’ agents in a course of treatments. Through out the years skin peels have been given a scary connotation through old school treatments provided where the skin is left stripped and raw.
At XY we are constantly at the forefront of the industry adapting our services and products to ensure our clients get the highest quality treatments and skincare possible.
We use only the purest forms of clinically tested Lactic acid. Salicylic acid. Vitamin A and Enzymes for our Skin Peels. It is dependant upon the condition in which your skin presents at and also the degree of the condition you are wanting to treat as to which skin peels are best suited for you. Generally it is a combination of different peels as we work progressively with your skin not aggressively.
Let one of our highly skilled and professionally trained clinicians give you an experience in skin correction.
XY’s 5 steps to Skin Peel Success
- Find your closest XY clinic and make an appointment for a complimentary skin assessment and peel.
- Arrive at your appointment fresh faced so that our clinicians can give you a thorough assessment and design the ultimate treatment plan for you, to deliver you the results you desire. Before and after photos are encouraged and offered.
- Experience your tailored XY Skin Peel.
- Follow the 70/30 rule and be sure commit to using prescribed clinical skincare to support your in clinic treatment plan.
- Schedule in your follow up appointment and watch your skin get healthier and healthier.
All skin peels are 30 minutes with a 15 minute skin assessment prior. Your clinician will choose the correct peel for you on the day.
Lactobotanical peels (Lactic acid) treat the following:
- Thickened uneven skin tone
- Mild congestion
Salicytic acid peels treat the following:
- Stubborn pigment
- Sun damage
- Acne, congestion & breakouts
- Uneven skin tone and texture
Vitamin A peels are medium depth peels that are used to reverse the signs of ageing, increase the skins natural exfoliation and stimulate collagen and elastin production. The need for prepping on home care is vital with these peels.
Contact your nearest location for a Complimentary Skin Analysis.
|Treatment Options||Special Members Price||Full Price (Non-Members)|
|20% Lactobotanical||$25.00 Upgrade||$129.95|
|30% Lactobotanical||$25.00 Upgrade||$129.95|
|40% Lactobotanical||$25.00 Upgrade||$139.95|